“Building your own PC and need ideas on where to get started? Explore our build guides, which cover systems for all use-cases and budgets, or create your own and share it with our community.”
What PCPARTPICKER Offers!
- Part lists broken out by filterable categories to ensure you include all the necessary components.
- Automatic compatibility guidance limits choices to parts known to be compatible, and warns you if you pick incompatible parts.
- Easy sharing through Twitter, Facebook, part list permalinks, as well as auto-generated markup text for Reddit and many forums.
- Continuously updated prices from dozens of the most popular online retailers.
- Configurable mail-in rebates and sales tax rates – easily enable/disable mail-in rebates and per-retailer tax rates in price calculations.
- Price history charts for both parts and part lists.
- Price trending on a part category basis lets you see what is happening to prices on a macro level.
- Part price alerts let you set price thresholds on specific parts – get notified by email when a retailer offers a price lower than your set amount.
- Parametric price alerts let you set price alerts on an entire product category with customizable filters.
If you want to save yourself some time and headahes please check out pcpartpicker so that you know your new build will start up the first time you flip the switch!